If you make a complaint and you are unhappy with how it has been resolved have the right to refer it to the FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service) free of charge. 

You must do so within six months of the date you receive your complaint resolution email. (After this time the FOS will only be able to consider your complaint in very limited circumstances.) 

Should you need it, this is their telephone number, 0800 0234 567 and further information is available at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Did this answer your question?